Universal Orlando is one of the most popular attractions to visit in Orlando, Florida. The park is over two hundred acres of rides, venues, restaurants, and hotels including the Islands of Adventure. With rides and attractions like Harry Potter’s Hogwarts and Jurassic Park River Adventures you can spend an entire day discovering new parts of the park to experience!
Related Blog: A Guide to Disney’s FastPass+ for Your Next Orlando Vacation
Use these great tips and tricks to make your visit more enjoyable:
- Buy Tickets Ahead of Time: You can purchase park tickets ahead of time on the website and avoid the lines at the gate. There are often discounts when you buy ahead of time as well.
- Arrive Early: It is a good idea to arrive around thirty to forty five minutes before the park opens. When you are early you will be in the front of the line, and get to your favorite rides first.
- Buy an Express Pass: If you don’t want to wait in line get an express pass! These passes allow you and your family to skip the regular lines at each ride and attraction. If you’re unsure of how busy the park is you can wait until you enter the actual park, look on the first board near the entrance which will give you wait times for all major rides, and then decide if you need to purchase an express pass. Express passes do not apply to Harry Potter’s Hogwarts, but if you book one night in a Universal hotel you get access to the parks before they open to the general public and a free express pass.
- Book a Tour Guide: Skip all of the map looking and worrying about getting to the next show on time. When you have your own personal Universal guide they will help you get to the shows you want to see and the rides you and your family want to experience on time.
- Get the App: There is a Universal Orlando app that will help you find out park times, maps, and menus of restaurants. You can also search other apps for more information on the park.
- Rent a Locker: You can carry everything you need around in a backpack or you can rent a locker for all of your purchases. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, pack extra clothes, and be prepared with sunblock! With a locker you can store everything you need and go back for it as needed.
- Get the Photo Op Schedule: You and your family will know where to be and when to be there for pictures with Spiderman, Seuss characters, and many more.
You are also able to book birthday parties, corporate events, and group outings at Universal Orlando. These tips and tricks will help to make your visit one to remember.