Universal's Halloween Horror Nights
2018 Dates: September 14 - November 3 (select nights)
Halloween Horror Nights is perhaps Orlando's most famous Halloween event, and for good reason. After dark, Universal Studios pulls out all the stops to put on an array of horrifying attractions.
Horror Nights this year is set to involve 10 new horror houses based on classic and contemporary horror themes and pop culture television shows. Some of this year's highlights include:
- Stranger Things, based on the acclaimed Netflix show
- Follow in the footsteps of the Wilson family from Jordan Peele's hit horror movie, Us.
- Who you gonna call? That's right, fight alongside the Ghostbusters in this new haunted maze.
Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
2019 Dates: August 16 - November 1
For the younger or more easily frightened, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party poses a fun, family-friendly alternative to Halloween Horror Nights. The celebration takes over The Magic Kingdom to provide an array of spooky attractions. The park relaxes its strict policy against adult costumes during this time so that everyone can get in on the festivities.
Trick-or-Treat Through the Park
The kids will have the exciting opportunity to trick-or-treat across the entirety of the Magic Kingdom. Dress up and go land to land collecting free treats. You might even run into your favorite Disney characters wearing costumes of their own!
Alongside access to the normal park attractions, you'll have the opportunity to experience lots of new shows and entertainment options featuring classic Disney villains. Specifically, you'll enjoy:
- The exclusive Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Fireworks Show featuring classic Disney villains
- The fantastical Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular show, which includes dancing and special effects
- The Haunted Mansion happy haunts featuring in the special Boo-to-You Halloween Parade
- Themed dance parties for adults and kids alike
SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular
2019 Dates: September 21 - October 27
Unlike the Disney and Universal offerings, SeaWorld's celebration takes place during normal park hours and is included in the price of admission. Geared toward younger children, some highlights of the Halloween Spooktacular include:
- Trick-or-treat stations throughout the park
- Events featuring the Sesame Street characters, such as the Countdown to Halloween show and the Count-von-Count Spooktacular Breakfast
- Photo opportunities with characters such as the mermaid
- A dance party, face painting, and fun games all around the park
LEGOLAND Florida's Brick or Treat
2019 Dates: Weekends in October, Halloween
LEGOLAND, too, gets in on the Halloween festivities every weekend in October. Also more suitable for younger children, the annual Brick or Treat event offers:
- The Brick or Treat Trail for children under 12 to trick-or-treat for candy among LEGO-themed fixtures and costumed lego characters.
- Brick or Treat Scavenger Hunt for lego candy corn and prizes
- A special pirate-themed firework show
Your Halloween Orlando Visit
If you're sold on spending your Halloween in Orlando, we at Jeeves Florida Rentals can offer you the perfect accommodations. Come home from the Haunted Mansion to your own mansion. We're convenient to the theme parks and offer beautiful, luxury rentals at affordable prices.