Orlando is world famous for its theme parks, but there are many adventure options available to you outside of the parks. For those on corporate stays or extended vacations, a number of outdoor adventures are within easy reach of your luxury private vacation rental home accommodations.
Related Blog: Reunion Resort's Pools and Water Park
Reunion Resort, Encore Club, and Champions Gate are all convenient and luxurious places to stay while you are in town, but plan on taking the time for some exciting outdoor Orlando activities as well.
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf - Centrally located on International Drive, this swashbuckling adventure combines a pirate theme with a miniature golf experience like nothing else. Become acquainted with the infamous pirates of the 1700s, while turning your day into a fun-filled outing.
- Orlando Watersports Complex - With suitable weather year-round, your family or group will enjoy learning the basics of boating, experience waterskiing or wakeboarding behind powerboats, or spend some relaxing time paddle boarding. These water sports activities are a refreshing way to spend the day for novices and experienced adventurers alike.
- Discovery Cove - Many people dream of swimming with dolphins, and in Orlando you can! Swim with the dolphins, relax on the Wind-Away River, receive complimentary breakfast and lunch, as well as unlimited beverages and snacks throughout the day. Easy to find, this Orlando attraction is a special kind of adventure.
- Orlando Balloon Rides - The Florida landscape is an excellent backdrop for a ride in a hot air balloon. Morning flights are available to take your family up to as high as 2500 feet, so bring your cameras and be ready for a thrilling family adventure.
- Orlando Eye – From the Walt Disney Theme Parks, to Downtown Orlando, and even the Space Coast, it can all be seen from one of Orlando’s newest attractions, the Orlando Eye. Passengers enter ‘pods’ and are taken up an astonishing 400 feet (122 m) where you are given the ultimate views of Central Florida.
Jeeves Florida Rentals offers guests the most luxurious locations for Florida visits. Luxury private vacation homes and resort villas provides you with the amenities you’d expect from top-rated hotels, along with the convenience and comfort of a private home. Just a short drive from anywhere in Central Florida, we would be happy to show you how to turn your vacation or business getaway into memories that last a lifetime.